Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of First Grade!

What a handsome young man!

Posing with Mrs. Coldewey on Day 1!


These pictures are from Blaine's 1st day of school. That was 2 weeks ago. I'm just a little behind with my blogging! We are so busy and have so many things going on that I'm always too tired at night to sit down and blog about it. Blaine is really enjoying school. He loves his teacher. He has several good friends in his class. His favorite thing is the playground (of course). Our only real problem is getting him out of bed in the mornings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you believe he's in the first grade. time just passes so quickly! we are all so blessed to be able to watch your chilren grow. thank you so much for keeping your blog updated so we can be a part of your world. we love you all.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome grown up boy! Blaine you are a special treasure to us! We wish you a wonderful school year in first grade. Love you lots, Grama and Pa

Connie's Thoughts said...

What beautiful children you have. I have two friends on their way right now to bring their two little boys home to "America".

It is her blog that I read yours and I am so happy I did. My heart smiled when I read your blog. Thank you for sharing!