Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family Reunion

We had the best time last weekend at the first ever Family Reunion for my Mom's family. It was in Weatherford at the Texas Star Ranch, which is a beautiful place. Almost everyone was able to make it and it was so fun to see all my aunts, uncles, and cousins; hear about their lives, and see their children! We got to swim, play games, eat, visit, and eat and visit some more. The kids had a ball and were exhausted by the time the weekend was over.

My brother, Bryan and me

Valerie and Corey, just a swingin'


Blaine and Valerie hanging out with cousins

Dad and Mom

My sister, Ginger and me

These are some of the pictures Ginger sent me. I don't know why two are smaller. I have some more good ones on my camera so maybe I'll post more later.






2 comments:

Dede said...

Looks like a fun time!

Kelly said...

Cindy....Hey!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes..the kids are getting SO big. Hannah is 4, Caleb 2.5yrs, and Jacob is 6mos. So now i REALLY wanna see a recent pic of your family :) SO post one. I know you don't blog much any more....so you can post it on here, or facebook, or email. Hope yall are doing good!
Kelly