Thursday, October 28, 2010

Valerie had her picture taken at Sears yesterday. She acted so funny. She kept asking the photographer if she was going to give her a shot. I finally convinced her that it was not a doctor's office and there would be no shots! There's a link to the pictures below. I think they're pretty cute. Valerie was very interested in all the props and stuff in the studio but not so interested in having her picture made. After each pose, she would ask, "You done? You done now?" She still doesn't smile naturally for pictures, just gives that big fake cheesy grin, but we got her tickled a few times with a good result.

It's really true that you just don't take as many pictures of your second child as you did of your first. I took a picture of everything Blaine did for the first couple of years of his life! This is only the second time I've taken Valerie to have a professional picture done.

Just click below. Isn't she gorgeous?

http://www.Searsphotos.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?shareID=4833e1d1-9a64-47b3-aaec-48432b8c4e10

1 comment:

Dede said...

Yes, she is beautiful! I can't believe how big she has gotten since the last time I saw her.