Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Cuties

Here's a few Christmas pics of the kiddos. GranJan got these cute pajamas for them and they both wore them all December. Actually they are still wearing them! We used these 1st two pictures on our Christmas cards this year. Valerie - age 2

Blaine - age 6





We had an extremely fun and very messy time making Christmas cookies. Valerie thought the sprinkles were pepper and she shook them on saying, "pepah, pepah". All of Valeries cookies were completely coated in "pepah"! We enjoyed eating them and Santa must have also because he only left a few crumbs!

I'll post a few more soon.



2 comments:

Mary said...

Cindy,
I loved catching up by reading your blogs. I can't believe how much Valerie has grown. Hopefully, we can all get together soon.
May God continue to bless your family,
Mary

Mary said...

oops, I forgot to say that I love the pictures of Blaine and Valerie. They are both so adorable!!!
Mary