Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pre-Trial Has Been Set!!!

We just received word that our pretrial has been set for May 21. Woohoo!! We are thrilled to finally have some word from Russia! Our court date must be on or before June 14 so we will not have much advance notice at all to get tickets and visas and make arrangements to be gone for 3 weeks or more. We are hoping for court by June 4 because our 8 doctor medical that we did on trip 1 expires June 5 and will have to all be redone in Khabarovsk if we don't have court before then. We are going to go ahead and redo our bloodwork here just in case so that we won't be waiting on a lab at the last minute. We are also going to send our passports to the travel agent so she can immediately apply for our visas on May 21 when we get our court date. We've been dying for some news and I am feeling so excited and stressed right now! We were disappointed that the pretrial is not sooner so that we can pin down the exact date and start planning; but we do know that, God willing, by June 14 we will be the proud parents of a little Russian princess!!

Jill and I painted Valerie's room a pretty purple yesterday. I am so pleased with it! Once I hang the curtains and get it all arranged I'll post some pictures.

3 comments:

Elle said...

Congrats! Pre-trial day is always fun.

Kelly said...

Yeah..so exciting. I wish so bad that we were gonna be here to meet this little girl! I've been following all along, I'll just have to see pics. I'm so glad yall got some news.

Famille Paypay said...

Congratulations!!! I'm trilled for you guys!