Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One Week From Tonight We'll Know Our Court Date!

I love chubby baby legs! I just can't wait until I can post a real picture of Valerie. My understanding is that we aren't allowed to post any pictures until the 10 day wait after court is over.
See the booties Todd is wearing over his shoes? We all had to put on masks and those booties each day when we entered the door of the orphanage. Todd had the hardest time finding ones that would fit his feet.
A week from tonight we'll know our court date! Our pretrial is May 21 in Khab but since they are 16 hours ahead of us we should get the news late next Tuesday night. I will be glued to my computer waiting for Olga's email and chatting online with Catherine in CA who will also be anxiously awaiting news of her court date, which will hopefully be the same day as ours. Yesterday I sent off our passports and visa applications to Red Star Travel in Seattle. They will be helping us get our visas from the Russian Consulate in Washington and will also make our flight reservations for us. This will all be very short notice as we expect court in early June. Our fingers are crossed for June 4 or before so we don't have to redo our Russian medicals which require us seeing 8 doctors in Khabarovsk. I am so excited!

No comments: