Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Busy Times!

We have been very busy shopping and gathering things we will need for our trip. Todd even went to the mall with me. That NEVER happens! Blaine helped us pick out a few small toys to take with us for when we play with little V at the orphanage. We are also putting together a little photo album we can leave behind for her. I'm going to leave a disposable camera with her name on it in hopes that we can get some pictures showing how she spends her days. Right now we are not actually packing, just gathering things. I'm making all kinds of lists which I keep losing!!

I cannot wait to get there and meet this little one - It can't come soon enough! At the same time, there is so much to do between now and then. We need to write out Blaine's schedule for the grandparents and cover all of our responsibilities at home, work, church and school while we are gone. We are blessed with awesome friends who have volunteered to help out in so many ways. Thank you all!

My Blaine says the sweetest prayers. Every night he prays, "Dear Lord, Please take care of V while we can't get to her." We echo that prayer and hope you will too!

No comments: