Friday, February 29, 2008

We are new people this morning!!

We are still in Seoul but are new people after a hot shower (You're right, Elle!) and a great night's sleep. When I laid down I thought this bed sure is hard and it was the last thought I had for about 9 hours! We are feeling great and ready to get to Khabarovsk and to that sweet little girl!!
We are about to meet Catherine and Kathy for breakfast. It was so nice to just follow them around yesterday since they already know what to do! This is a huge and very nice airport. They had a cultural experience place but we couldn't get Todd to make any Korean crafts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy & Todd, I keep thinking about you guys... wondering what you're doing at that moment. I've probably checked your blog 15 times today! I can't wait to hear how your first meeting with V goes. Mike and I love you both!! Hug V for us! Love, Gin

Christi said...

Hey ya'll! So glad you are doing well. I too keep checking your blog for the updates. We are so excited with you! Jaxon is ready for ya'll to get back-he is in Blaine withdrawal! Love ya'll!

Clint and Christi

Kelly said...

So glad you got rested and a shower.....gosh I know I check this site all the time..I'm just wondering what yall are doing. You're so close now...can't wait to hear how the meeting goes : )
Kelly (and Jeremy) he checks this site out too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

Sounds like the most tiring adventure of your lives! I just hope they don't keep Todd in Russia. All the luck and we miss yall!! Billy & Donna