Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On Our Way!

We're in Dallas!! We've completed the first leg of our trip. It was definitely the shortest leg of our trip. Gin and Mike picked us up at the airport and we went out for a nice late dinner. I am so excited that we are finally on our way to meet our baby girl! Saying goodbye to Blaine was very hard and I can't say that I didn't cry. I tried so hard but couldn't help it. He was so sweet and was a big boy! I am going to miss him so much but I know he is in good hands.
We have a very early morning tomorrow. We are going to head to the airport at 5:00 am. I am already looking forward to sleeping on the plane. I'll try to post more when we land in Seoul.
I'm wiped out. Good night!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

You're on the way! We are thinking about you guys and can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you on your journey.Can't wait til you are back in West Texas. Just remember Psalms 118:24. It will get you though the long days and nights. Love always, Sherrie and Allyson

Anonymous said...

We love you both dearly and are so proud of you for the commitment you have made to adopt this precious little one! Over a year's work and you are now on your way! We pray God's protection and richest blessings on your endeavor. Give her hugs and kisses from Grama and Pa, as we will give Blaine hugs and kisses from you. Love, Mom & Dad

Christi said...

Happy traveling! You are all covered in prayers from here. We can't wait to hear every last detail when you return. You guys are awesome and we are so lucky to be allowed to travel this journey with you! We love you and can't wait to have you back home!

Clint and Christi

Kelly said...

Yeah...I know we've thought about you so much lately. This is so exciting. We're praying a lot....and have as much fun as you can. This is a once in a lifetime deal for you and Todd to be able to do this stuff together. So much fun!! You're little girl will love yall!!! Can't wait to hear more details.
Kelly

PollySue-Mama said...

Mama & Daddy,
"Thank You" for the present. I opened the eggs and the book. I got a bath toy at Alco today. I will see you when you get back. We fed every thing.I lvoe you
Blaine

PollySue-Mama said...

Hi you two,
By the time you read this, I hope that you have had a good trip so far. Things are going well here. Blaine is doing fine. He had me type you the other note and he typed the last sentence. I sent you a note this morning, but really didn't know how to use this and attached it to the last comment on the page-the Feb. 17th one--I think. We love you and can hardly wait to hear from you again.
Love you,
Mama